Monday, February 21, 2011

A Mother and Her Children

The other day I was reunited with a long-lost friend of mine, Christy. It was so good to see her and her two little loves. It had been at least a few years since we've been in contact. She originally requested mother-daughter shots, but it was hard not to include the cute lil man!










Normally I have a really hard time shooting kids but Chelsea and J.T. were so cooperative and well-behaved:)



Although poor J.T. did get a splinter on one of the wooden fixtures:(


If you haven't figured it out already, we met at Old Poway Park again. I know I know...I need to find a new place but really it's only my second time there:) I'm still feeling it out and I love it!

Why do train track shots always seem to call for the 'aged-photo' look (to me)?



Alright, last but not least, some photos of the gorgeous mommy!

Headshot and a "Paparazzi" shot for fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh, jan...ur photos are absolutely GORGEOUS!! i can't wait to watch your talent grow!! i love you girl! thank you so much for such a wonderful day. looking forward to session II!

    ReplyDelete