Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Neen, the God-sister

Saturnina is her name, or Nina. I call her Neen. She's my God-sister. My parents are her God-parents. We grew up together. We talk to each other every day about anything and everything.

The other day she called me at work and asked if I wanted to "shoot" her and take a half day off work. How could I say no?

She lives in an apartment in the Kensington area. I love the unique architecture of each home and I love her kitchen! Check out her stove! It's sorta antique! But she says it still works. Ha.


We took a few shots right outside her door and then walked around the block (well she rode her bike while I walked) to shoot a few more.


I think she's beautiful...her eyes mesmerizing.








After the shoot, she treated me to a veggie burger at 'burger lounge'.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Burger lounge is the best! Your God-sister's eyes are gorgeous! I love your black and whites =)

    ReplyDelete