Thursday, February 10, 2011

My First Model...

I've been wanting to shoot at Old Poway Park for a while now. Again, I MADE the time to make it happen. Isn't my model beautiful? Her name is Brianna. She's my niece. 14. High School student at Pt. Loma High. Sweet as can be. She's Marko's brother's daughter to be exact. She was kind enough to let me practice on her and I think she looks absolutely gorgeous!

Have you been to Old Poway Park http://poway.org/Index.aspx?page=110? It's super duper coolio! There's a huge grass area to have a picnic and chase around little rascals. There's a ton of shade with all the trees. On Saturdays they have a Farmer's Market. The buildings are really old and they have a train track that runs all the way around the park. You can take your kids on a train ride for a reasonable price! Oh, and they even have this burger place. It's delicioso! You can hang out all day at Old Poway (that rhymed!).

Here's Brianna:






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl! I love the colors and the textures in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, your photos are awesome! Great post =)

    ReplyDelete